Books I am reading right now
- The Tangled Web: A Guide to Securing Modern Web Applications
- Metaprogramming Ruby: Program Like the Ruby Pros
- The Cucumber Book: Behaviour-Driven Development for Testers and Developers
- Release It!: Design and Deploy Production-Ready Software
- The Web Application Hacker’s Handbook: Finding and Exploiting Security Flaws
- Hacking: The Art of Exploitation, 2nd Edition
The last two I am reading as part of book groups with Austin OWASP and with some security folks at National Instruments.